You may whiten your teeth with a variety of methods.
Brush Brush Brush: Brush your teeth at least twice a day for at least TWO MINUTES. Keeping your teeth clean is demonstrated to be the best strategic habit that will exhibit discoloration.
Home Whitening: For many people, at-home teeth whitening is a good, cost-effective solution. It is inexpensive and has little to no tooth sensitivity. Various treatments are available on the market, ranging from whitening toothpaste to gels and even whitening strips, all of which will assist achieve the desired outcome. There is no perfect technique, but they are all known to work, albeit slowly.
Oil Pulling: We all know that coconut oil is a miracle worker for our hair, but it turns out that it can also benefit your teeth. The Ayurvedic practice of oil pulling can help remove toxins, bacteria, and plaque in the mouth, resulting in a brighter smile and better overall dental health. Swish for 15 to 20 minutes daily (start with five and work your way up), and you’ll see benefits in as little as a week.
Laser Whitening: In-office teeth whitening is the most effective approach to quickly creating several shared light sets of teeth. We specialize in teeth whitening at Inspire Dental and have treated thousands of people with consistently demonstrated results of many shared lighter teeth.
We employ some of the best whitening technologies available, and the operation usually takes approximately 40-45 minutes of your time.
- We shall begin by cleaning and polishing your teeth.
- Use cheek retractors to keep your lips from being irritated.
- Apply a protective gel to your gums.
- Apply the Whitening gel to your teeth.
- Provide you with eye protection.
- Make use of the Light activator (also commonly referred to as Laser Whitening)
- Laser whitening takes 30-45 minutes.
- Remove everything and enjoy your newly whitened teeth.